Sunday, May 10, 2009

???

oh i don't really know what this entry into my life is about yet...its summer and all my friends are away from me. its funny how the ppl you want closest aren't there but the pple who you want to whats a nice way of puttting it "GO AWAY" just wont. i guess desperate times call for desperate measures. there seems to be a lot of desperate times in my life recently...i felt like my world had burned into an oblivion on jan 28. wow has time flown or what. and all i feel is regret always when i think of her...i guess thats normal this feeling of all these what ifs. but i guess i have to come to realize its too late i'm too late and the dwelling does no good for anyone. ugh.................life i guess. its just the realization that she will never be here again. no hugs no smiles no wonderful food no supper club no painting the skin no more boxeo reinactments no more laughs no more senior luncheons no more conway twitty no more moments left with the woman is was God's gift to me . i just need one question answered why?what do i do??? the unknown is horrible. the people closest to you..cherish them always always. the unpredictable is unbearable. i have no idea why i am having an emotional break down right now wow on my blog!! lol anyway wow to life

1 comment: